Dr. Seng has expertise in minimally-invasive hip and knee replacement, revision hip and knee replacement and direct anterior hip replacement.
Dr. Brian E. Seng is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hip and knee replacement. He graduated from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and then completed an internship at St. John Oakland Hospital in Madison Heights, Michigan, where he also completed his residency in orthopedic surgery and served as Chief Resident. Dr. Seng then completed a fellowship in Adult Reconstruction with Joint Implant Surgeons in Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Seng has expertise in minimally-invasive hip and knee replacement, revision hip and knee replacement and direct anterior hip replacement. He is an active member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, American Osteopathic Association, American Medical Association and the American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
Dr. Seng is board-certified in orthopedic surgery and has served as team physician for the Henderson Christian High School football team, Hazel Park High School football team, and multiple high schools in Henderson County, NC. His studies have been published numerous times, and he has presented his work at numerous meetings and symposiums.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
- Internship, St. John Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights, MI
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, St. John Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights, MI
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction, Joint Implant Surgeons, Columbus, OH
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Direct Anterior Hip Replacement
- Minimally-invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Minimally-invasive Partial Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Total Knee Replacement
- Complex Periprosthetic Hip and Knee Fractures